LOVE LETTER

DEAR ME,

I am sorry. I am sorry that you tried so desperately to fix others, when your own hands were shaking. I am sorry that I did not give you enough time to heal, that I let you seal the wounds of everyone else whilst your own were bleeding. I am sorry that there were days when smiling hurt but you forced yourself to laugh so that no one had to worry about you. I am sorry that you gave all of your time and effort to people that did not give the same amount back. I am sorry that there were nights when you cried yourself to sleep and no one bothered to understand why. And I am so sorry that I did not loved you, like you deserved to be loved.

I know there are days when I let you down, there are moments when you were drowning in grief and it felt too hard for you to pull through all those dreadful days. Today, I wanna thank you for surviving the turmoil. I wanna thank you for surviving every single day that passed when you feeling like something was sucking the soul out of your body. I know I always let my walls down when my loved ones come running back to me, but today, I wanna applaud you for not giving up on yourself when everyone was leaving. Hardest is the decision to choose life when you have nothing to live and tonight, I am proud of you, for choosing to live even when life had nothing for you. I am proud of you for not breaking every time hurricanes of emotions blew your walls down. I am proud that you always saw light at the end of the tunnel irrespective of how dark the situation was. Thank you for giving rise to me.

Today, I will love you. I have realized I need to love you if I do not want to be bleeding. If you are bleeding, I will bleed too. That will make me lose you and I cannot lose you, because if I did, I'd have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh and my everything. I love you and I've realized that I like you a lot and you are so fucking cute. Remember this, please love me and I will love you so that we will not broken into pieces anymore.

From,
The old self of me

Comments